Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bookshelf Rewind: August 2012

I am still working hard to get on a regular blog schedule but I thought it would be a good idea to record all the books I read each month and what I am looking forward to reading in the month ahead. Unfortunately, I have not reached the point where I am able to write reviews for all the books I actually read in a month's time.  Many deserve a recommendation, so check them out if you are looking for a new read.

Read in August 2012















Seducing Cinderella (★☆) By Gina L. Maxwell
Pretty good deal for $2.99. Well written and intriguing characters. 

Pushing The Limits (★☆) By Katie McGarry
Excellent Young Adult novel.  Appealing to adults as well. Looking forward to the sequel.

A Lady By Midnight (★☆) By Tessa Dare
I love a good historical romance.  Dare's Spindle Cove series has been a new favorite.  Humorous and engaging.

Dream Lake (★☆) By Lisa Kleypas
Best so far of Kleypas' Friday Harbor Series.  Two very consuming story lines in this novel weave together beautifully.

Lengths (☆☆) By Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt
Had high hopes for this indie novel. Sadly it needs serious copy editing. Poor execution but story line has promise.

Seduction and Snacks (★☆) By Tara Sivec
One of the funniest (if not the funniest) romance novels I have ever read.  Can't wait for the sequel!

While It Lasts (★☆) By Abbi Glines
Unlike many indie readers, I have not been a huge Glines fan but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It is her best in my opinion.  


Upcoming Reviews


On My Bookshelf for September



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...